Whether you want to create an open floor plan or make an educated decision to pay for tuition, our HELOC may be the right product for you. A home equity line of credit can be used for more than just home improvement projects. It could be used for taxes and debt consolidation, large purchases, medical bills and more!
- Flexibility allowing you to use only what you need, when you need it!
- Availability – use a little bit of it or a lot of it, pay back only what you use and have it available to you again!
- Possible tax benefits*
- Low draw requirement – minimum draw is $1,000
- Easy access via Online Banking
- No closing costs for loans between $50,000 and $250,000 with initial draw of $50,000 and 3-years open
- Other loan amounts available – please contact Ocean Financial for specifics.
- Intro rate as low as 1.99% for 1 year, as low as Prime thereafter.**
Speak with a Lending Officer. Call 516-620-8100!
*Consult your tax adviser to determine eligibility to receive a tax deduction.
**APR=Annual Percentage Rate. For one year, Prime for life, thereafter. + Home Equity rates and terms accurate as of 2/21/2017 and are subject to change without notice. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval; applicants may be offered credit at higher rates and other terms. Loan-to-value restrictions apply. Hazard insurance is required on all loans secured by real property: flood insurance may also be required. No closing costs on new HELOCs up to $250,000. Closing cost paid by Ocean Financial Federal Credit Union must be repaid by the borrower(s) if line is closed within first 36 months. HELOC is a variable rate product with maximum APR of 10.9%. The introductory rate is 1.99% APR for 1 year for loans with a maximum 80% Loan-to-Value (LTV), and members who take an initial draw of $50,000. Published rates and terms based on primary homes. New HELOCs only. The introductory rate only applies to loans that have not had an introductory rate in the past. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of mortgage interest. Prime rate as of 1/31/2017+3.75% as published in the Wall Street Journal.